LIFE Church Values
- Worship is our Wisdom
- Excellence is our Essence
- Servanthood is our Spirit
- Time is our Testimony
- People are our Priority
- Partnership is our Privilege
- Atmosphere is our Activity
- Communication is our Commitment
Centre Mission Statement:
To impact and change our generation with the reality of Jesus
Centre Vision Statement:
We see a centre that impacts and changes this generation through:
Affirming, Caring and Supportive Relationships
A Stimulating and safe environment
Demonstrating the Unconditional Love of Jesus
Exploring and discovering the wonders of God’s world
Commitment to biculturalism
Centre Philosophy Statement:
We intend to uphold the Values of LIFE church and demonstrate our Mission and Vision by:
- Providing an affirming, caring and supportive atmosphere for children, whanau and staff.
- Demonstrate the unconditional love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Showing commitment to biculturalism and the principles of the treaty of Waitangi
- Promoting acceptance and equity of all.
- Providing a stimulating and safe learning environment for all children, whanau and staff.
- Creating opportunities for children to explore and discover the wonders of God’s world.